For nearly two years I’ve watched with envy as my friends used their iPhones. My company only supported Blackberries so I never had a choice to get a shiny new iPhone toy of my own. Until now! When the new iPhone comes out in Australia on June 26, I’ll be the first in line! Thank you Optus for being flexible and letting me have an iPhone but remain conntected to Hollard’s exchange.
Before you think I’m a completely un-tech-savvy (is that a word?) silly girl who wants an iPhone for purely esthetic purposes, I will set you straight. Yes, it’s pretty, but it’s also a valuable business tool. Here’s just a couple ways to how I could use my glittering new iPhone:
- I could use the video capture feature to film my psycho cat Dolores and hyper dog Hektor chasing each other. Hilarity always ensues. I can put the video on YouTube, get 10,000,000 hits, turn the animals to movie stars and make millions.
- I could become addicted to some of the billion apps in the App Store, thus inspiring me to build an app of my own, selling a few million of them in the App Store and make millions.
- I could use the handy Magic 8 ball app to pick Lotto numbers, play those numbers, win and make millions.
See? It’s a no brainer! The iPhone is fun and pretty AND it’s a valuable business tool that sure to make me millions.
Latest posts by Magda Walczak (see all)
- Coding is great, but home ec is what we should really teach in schools - February 26, 2014
- Why do women feel fat even when they’re not? - February 25, 2014
- 5 easy and fun ways to stay fit while traveling - February 23, 2014